All applicants must submit the following to be considered for employment with the Pettis County Ambulance District (Hereinafter referred to as PCAD).
Resumes are preferred and require the following:
- The resume shall contain the full name, address, phone and email address of the applicant
- A summary of your EMS or comparable experience, previous work history and education should be included in the resume
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Email the completed resume to email@example.com or Fax to 660.829.0668
If you are contacted for an interview, please bring if applicable:
- Missouri EMT or Paramedic License
- Any current certification cards: ACLS, AMLS, CPR, PHTLS, PALS, and Others
- Copies of any pertinent certificates of completion or special training
- Current Driver’s License
PCAD Administrative Staff will review all submitted resumes and may contact applicants to verify that applicants possess the basic qualifications for the job.
PCAD requires that all candidates for employment consideration, undergo job related ability and aptitude testing to verify basic job-related competence and to assist in the selection of the most qualified applicants.
Any offer of employment by PCAD shall be contingent on the results of a criminal background check, driver record check, drug screen and a fit for duty physical exam.
Criminal back ground checks and driving record checks are obtained from Inflection Risk Solutions, LLC d/b/a Goodhire.